<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2715315875954293088?origin\x3dhttp://ningningdayswithwenwen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
title: 7 months of loving you... =D
date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello Dar,

You'll probably be reading this on my ipod touch tomorrow night when we meet..
If i can get connected to the SG wireless outside.. LOLOL!!!!
Really really want to thank you for everything.. =D
7 months ago we're probably still unsure whether we would work out..
But now it seems like we're going on quite smoothly.. =D
Last Sunday was really a bad day for us, i really am not angry with you that day, i just feel really sad of what you've said...... But seeing you feel so sad together with me i really feel heart pain too..
That is the moment which i felt i can't live without you & that i really LOVE you!
Never do i have this kind of feeling with other guys.. I SWEAR! LOL!!!
You're the 1st one!
I'm seriously very shocked and surprised on Monday when i saw you at Jurong Point!
I felt really really really happy when i saw you!
I'm sure you keep hearing OMG from my mouth.. hahaha!
You're always so nice, so caring & everything..
I'm always like the spoilt princess and you're always the poor bf who would always feel happy when his princess is smiling..
OMG, blogging this is making my tears roll around my eyeballs now..
Really thank you for being so nice to me and always bringing me around to places i want to go, even the most ulu ones.. =)
You always look so cute flipping the street directory and finding out ways to reach destinations i name..
I'll always remeber the cute & funny faces you would make or trying to sing to make me laugh..
Just want to say I LOVE YOU!
I really hope our story will go on and on and on and on, never ending...... =D

posted by Ningning @ 10:02 PM
Back to Top, 0 comments